Your portal on “GO PUBLIC” subject
For firms that want to increase their business functions, I believe that the ideal technique is to take a company public. Even when your business has only existed for 3 years of so, there isn’t any rule stating that you can’t attempt to raise money to boost your company. Whatever you choose to do, the following are some info that I am sure you will find helpful:
• Generating some extra cash flow to support business expansion.
• Creating a pool of shareholders from whom you can raise money from again in the future.
• Creating a basis for employee stock options so that you can attract and retain the best by offering attractive compensation linked to the company performance.
• Supplying exit routes for those initial shareholders such as the principals and VC’s. An important consideration in the IPO process will be your choice of the stock exchange where you want to be listed because this would have a critical bearing on how well you treat your stockholders. Because of the high compliance costs in the US associated with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, many companies are choosing to list in Europe. You should seriously consider going public on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FSE) because of the advantages that you will receive. Here below are some of the advantages of going public on the Frankfurt stock exchange
• Fast and low-cost Public Listing. Your stocks can begin trading on the FSE within two to four weeks and also at an expense that’s a fraction of what it might cost on a number of other stock exchanges.
• The larger value that you’ll obtain on your organization as a listed company rather than the reduced valuation related to private companies.
• Creation of a currency that can be used to fund mergers and acquisitions.
• Accessing a pool of 100 million potential investors in Germany and the surrounding countries.
If you’re planning on going public on the FSE, you’ll need the expertise of an excellent IPO consulting agency which has an impressive history within the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. What you need to do is take a look at a number of IPO consulting agencies, research your options about their status and dependability and choose an IPO advisor who are able to supply you with the optimum value to get a FSE listing. Quite simply, you ought to be searching for a consulting agency which has an outstanding history in taking a company public on the FSE who’ll offer the best quality assistance and guidance. If you plan to go public, take your time and do this carefully.
Leave a Reply
GO PUBLIC AT:
Fill out the form below to signup to our blog newsletter and we'll drop you a line when new articles come up.